Unless you are paying for advertising, it can be hard work keeping your brand visible on social media.
The organic reach of Facebook business posts is low, thanks to the current algorithm that favours posts made by friends and family.
Buffer analysed 43 million Facebook posts from the top 20,000 brands last year and discovered that Facebook’s organic engagement had fallen more than 50% in 18 months. Therefore, you have to do whatever it takes to make your brand visible on Facebook.
One of the best strategies is to post at the best times on Facebook. There is little point in posting when few of your potential customers are looking at Facebook, and by the time they do come online, your post will be old news.
After reading some of the insights, some conclusions were:
– The best times to post are Wednesday at 11 am and 1 pm.
– The overall best day is Wednesday
– You will get the most consistent engagement on weekdays from 9 am–3 pm.
– The worst day is Sunday, which sees the least amount of engagement.
– You will find the lowest engagement during early mornings and evenings before 7 am and after 5 pm each day
But remember that your customers’ circumstances might be different. If you need further guidance, don’t hesitate to contact us.